Pine Labs is a fast-growing company, as committed to its employees as its clients. We are searching for talented and motivated individuals that would enjoy working in a team oriented, entrepreneurial company.
Pine Labs offers a wide array of benefits to its employees, designed to enhance the working experience. These include:
- Medical Insurance - Coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina includes such options as low annual deductibles, copays and prescription coverage. 100% post-deductible coverage for prenatal/postpartum, surgery, inpatient care and emergency care, and vision care options.
- Dental Insurance through MetLife - including preventive care, low yearly deductible and orthodontia options.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability through Unum - provides up to 60% of earnings for both short- and long-term coverage.
- Life Insurance - Unum also provides life insurance with a basic benefit equal to your annual salary, and options for additional coverage.
- Flexible Spending Account options to cover dependent care and medical expenses.
- Paid time off includes sick leave, vacation time, nine paid holidays annually. Additional leave options are provided for maternity/paternity leave, jury duty, military leave, and bereavement time.
- 401(k) - sponsored by Fidelity Investments, employees may contribute up to 15% of their gross pay with Pine Labs matching up to 10%. A Roth savings plan is offered in addition to the standard 401(k) plan.
- Professional Dues - covered 100% for field-related professional organization dues for senior level staff.
Pine Labs is actively recruiting for these open positions.
Please send your resume or curriculum vitae through our website or mail it to:
Pine Laboratories, LLC
P.O. Box 14751
Bldg 7, Suite 738
104 T W Alexander Drive,
Durham, NC 27709
To all Agencies & Recruiters: We appreciate the benefit of working with agencies and recruiters. However, Pine Labs do not accept agency or recruiter resumes as we recruit candidates directly. Pine Labs only pay a fee when there is signed recruiting agreement between the agency or recruiter for a specified job prior to any resume submission.