Typical Description of Work
- Perform established methods independently.
- Under general supervision, develop methods of analysis for known chemical entities and dosage forms using routine and simple techniques.
- Maintain an accurate, well-kept laboratory notebook to document analysis.
- Solve problems with a single method, instrument, or process.
- Interpret data, draws conclusions, and makes recommendations based on the data.
- Under general supervision, author analytical procedures and validation documents.
- Discuss methods and results with client representatives. Recommend approaches to analytical strategies.
- Witness lab notebooks of other staff and provide feedback on writing effectiveness.
- Train new staff in general lab operations and GMP compliance.
- Train less experienced analysts in the use of simple to complex technology.
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry with one year of professional experience in analytical chemistry, or
- Master's degree in analytical chemistry , or
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in science with two years of professional experience in analytical chemistry, or
- Two years of college course work in science with five years of professional experience in analytical chemistry.
Qualified candidates should email a resume, including salary history and requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org